– For the richness in my life. When I want to feel rich, I count the things I have that money can’t buy….Continue reading
For the chance to reminisce. Just last night I had that chance with some old friends. Special moments remembered that we will cherish forever. Ahhh, some good ole reminiscing…food for the soul. How lucky we are to have such a … Continue reading
– For the inexplicable gifts God sends my way, because I’ve learned that down the road their purpose becomes clear.
For me, it’s like the 7 gifts of the Holy Spirit we Catholics receive when we get confirmed — wisdom, understanding, right judgment, courage, knowledge, reverence, piety (in case you were wondering) — you can’t….
– For dedicated and inspiring teachers. May God fuel their passion as they take on a new school year.
“If a doctor, lawyer, or dentist had 40 people in his office at one time, all of whom had different needs, and some of whom didn’t want to be there…
For the blessings friends are receiving: from a much needed job to a long awaited dream house. Happy for them. His plan, His timing. “Never think that God’s delays are God’s denials. Hold on hold fast hold out. Patience is … Continue reading
That I’m back at work after that unexpected curveball; thankful for my co-worker friends and their warm and thoughtful “welcome back.” I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, routine is welcome here. Normal day, let me be aware … Continue reading
– For my support group: my hubby, children, mom, extended family, and close friends, who have cared for and about me so very much during my down time. After the verb “to Love,” “to Help” is the most beautiful verb … Continue reading
– For each and every second. — I recently had an eight-day stay in the hospital. A lot of that time spent staring at the crucifix and clock on the wall facing my bed. A week that included a surgery, non-stop IVs and lots of tests; it all…Continue reading
For new adventures conquered and priceless family memories made. ~ Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don’t unravel. … Continue reading
For the opportunities He gives me. “Let me ask you something; if someone prays for patience, do you think that God gives them patience, or does He give them the opportunity to be patient? If he prayed for courage, does … Continue reading